Exercise and Industry
1. Esporta claims victory in VAT tribunal hearing
Health club operator Esporta has won its legal case to make payment arrears recovered from members to be free of VAT.
2. Taxman clamps down on private tutors, fitness instructors
Private tutors, musical instrument teachers and fitness instructors face a clampdown by the taxman trying to catch out after-hours teachers who are paid cash-in-hand by middle class families.
3. Save the Atherton Leisure Centre
Users of the Atherton Leisure Centre in Stratford, east London are campaigning to save it from closure.
Health & Lifestyle
1.House of Lords to vote on England NHS bill delay
The House of Lords is to vote on plans that ministers say could kill off the government’s health bill for England.
2. Chocolate ‘cuts stroke risk’
Women who eat a bar of chocolate a week could reduce their chances of having a stroke by 20 per cent, according to a new study.
3. Get out for walk to school month in Warrington
This is Cheshire
DUMP the car and wrap up warm for international Walk to School month.